It’s 2007 and I am about to embark on the first travel of the year. I am going to go to Detroit for the [2nd anniversarry live show](http://www.coreyandjoelradio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=249) of the [Corey and Joel Radio Show](http://www.coreyandjoelradio.com/). Unlike [last year](/category/travelogue/detroit-2006/) I won’t fly there on a 48 hour tour de force. Instead I am staying for several days. I am not getting any younger.
My current travel plan is as follows:
* Sunday, March 11th: Flight to Detroit, arrival 5pm local
* Monday, March 12th: Whatever
* Tuesday, March 13th: Sit in on regular show
* Wednesday, March 14th: [The](http://www.coreyandjoelradio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=249) [Roast](http://www.comedycastle.com/corey-joel.htm)
* Thursday, March 15th: Tag along to [The Funhouse with Upchuck The Clown](http://wfuckoffradio.com/wfko.php/shows/10) and sit quietly in some corner while Upchuck has his way with Andrea The Intern and stoned Juggalos.
* Friday, March 16th: Return flight to Frankfurt
* Saturday, March 17th: Arrival at home
I will blog from the road whenever I get the opportunity for it. Unfortunately my hotel won’t have Internet access.